Saturday, May 3, 2008

Everybody wants to be a cat! Or at least I do..

may 3, 08 saturday
Man! To be a cat! A pampered cat. Well taken care of. Well fed. Well loved. Sleep 22 hours a day. Litter boxes cleaned at all times by owner. Like my 2 kitties - 16 year-old Raisa, and 12 year-old Mok.

They are the life of the family. They are the favourite subject at the dinner table. They are the family's stress therapists.

Oh! To be a well-loved cat!

These pictures were taken while husband J and I were at the family room with 'Sweeny Todd' the movie blasting through the home theater system. With all that noise, my 2 lovely cats were dead to the world. Both of 'em, at 10.30pm!


16 year-old Raisa - so nice to sleeeep zzzzzz!!



12 year-old Mok doing what he loves..zzzzzz

In my next life, I want to come back as either one of these pampered felines.

Meow??

0 comments: