Sunday, May 18, 2008

Blocked!

may 18, 08 sunday
This is SO unbelievable!

I've been locked out from my favourite blog!

You know, the blog about a girl in the Middle East. I so enjoyed reading her adventures so I thought I'd pay her a compliment by writing in to her. All I wrote was how much I enjoyed reading her stories and that I hope she'll continue to write more. It was a compliment. Nothing more.

So I tried logging on just now, and I got the "By invitation only". What the &*%$#@!?

I am so disappointed!! I guess I shouldn't have written to her, huh! Lesson learned.
*rolling eyes*

Jeez! It was a compliment! I wasn't stalking her! I don't understand how some people don't want to share their experiences with other people (besides their friends and family).

Big sigh.

Today has been a series of hits and misses. More 'misses' than anything else...

0 comments: