Thursday, July 16, 2009

Beauty Binge: SOS!

I was a huge MaryKay Cosmetics user many many years ago, when one bottle of moisturiser would cost just RM40!! Yeah, t'was a long time ago. I loved this brand, and used the skincare and cosmetics faithfully for several years. Until my regular beauty consultant got very ill, she couldn't service me anymore. Unfortunately she didn't introduce me to another consultant , so naturally, I moved on to more accessible brands. This is one thing I don't like about MLM products, it's not as easy as going to the mall and dropping by the counter to purchase what you want.

I am running out of moisturiser and such. I still love my SK-II cleanser, Essence and my Jurlique toner, so I'm still sticking to those, but I want to go back to using MK's moisturisers.

Right now, I am looking at getting just one or two things first, before I venture into more products, so I don't need to be hassled into getting a set or anything like that, as I am on a tight budget. But I do need someone I can count on their service, who can be contacted easily when I do need to replenish my products in the future.

If you are an MK consultant or know of one who is in the Klang Valley area, give me a shout, will ya. I can be reached at puss.inheels@yahoo.com.
Or you can leave a comment if you like.

Thanks very much!

xoxo,

0 comments: