Friday, April 24, 2009

Beauty Binge:Make Up of the Week

I don't do FOTDs or EOTDs, but I thought I'd pick one look from the week that I liked and list down the products I used in Make Up of the Week.

I am trying to break away from natural make up and incorporate more colours now that my blending skills are a *little* better!(But picking out a natural palette seemed so much easier!) This week, I tried playing with colours more and got a nice look from a colourful NYX trio called Hippie Chic.

NYX Trio Hippie Chic

The colours in this trio are very bright and pigmented. L-R: White (highlight colour), teal green, purple. Gorgeous!




What I used:

Face Primer: Gempure Silky Face (sample from eBay)
Foundation: PAC All Day foundation in 04
Powder to set: Milani Loose Powder in Medium
Concealer: ELF Correcting Concealer in Light; ELF Studio Under eye concealer & Highlighter in Fair

Face

Brows:
Loreal Brow Stylist pencil in Light Brown
Eyes: TFSI, Revlon Illuminance Creme Shadow in Vavava Bloom; NYX Trio in Hippie Chic (purple on lids, teal green in crease as a wash); ULTA Galaxy (sparkly Black) outer V. HiP Truth Creme Color in Black to line upper lid, CS eyeliner gel in Envious (teal green) to line lower lid, SilkyGirl Brown pencil to line over CS gel on lower lid.
Mascara: HiP Drama Mascara in Blue Black

Eyes

Blusher(s): CoverGirl Cheekers in Golden Pink to contour; Milani Mineral Blush in MaiTai on apples.
Bronzer(s): Milani Sunset Duos in Sunset Beach (bronzer side) lightly all over; Wet n Wild MegaGlo Illuminating Powder in Starlite Bronze to highlight.

Cheeks

Lips:
MAC Slimshine lipstick in Mousse

Lips

Have a great make up week!

xoxo,

puss.inheels@yahoo.com

0 comments: