Friday, December 19, 2008

New look!

december 19, 08 friday
12:10am
Yeah, the blog has 'new skin'. Lemme tell you, it was hell trying to make sense of the change and the process took me 3 hours!! Just to find a template I liked, and then to download the sucker. I went back and forth, back and forth. I tell you, I am completely useless at this!! Buuuut! I managed to change the layout, although it took me the whole darn afternoon!!

I am mighty proud of myself and love the new look!! Then, it took me the whole night to change the settings until I was satisfied with the overall look. My eye balls are dancing right now, my back is aching and my head is spinning. My throat is dry, as if I have been talking that whole time!! My neck hurts too from looking at the computer screen for soooo long.

If I had to do it all over again (touch wood!!), I don't think I am able to. I still have no idea how I got this far!!

I am so tired! And I think my butt has fallen asleep too!! haha

xoxo,

0 comments: