Thursday, October 8, 2009

I've lost that lovin' feelin'.

It seems like forever since I last updated this blog, but guess what? I still have nothing for you!

No. I lie.

I do. I received 3 small packages of makeup goodies some weeks ago but here's the thing: I haven't tried or even opened some of 'em from their packaging! These days, whenever I look at my makeup, I feel like throwing up.

I haven't been using much makeup either. I think I've lost that lovin' feeli
n'...


owwwhhhh...

Hopefully it's temporary.

Lemme look for that makeup-obssessed chic, she's in there somewhere!

Thanks for bearing with me!


xoxo,
PUSS

2 comments:

plue said...

Aw puss, we all have that moment, and I am currently undergoing one too. :)

Might have been the work stress yes?

We'll be waiting for the energetic puss to be back!

Connie De Alwis said...

*hugs* I'm sure you'll be back at it in no time. I guess when there's too much going on in real life and feeling blah, makeup feels blah too. give yourself some pamper session to unwind and fall back in love with makeup!